Giving birth to a new life is no less than a miracle, and the females are blessed with this power. However, all the women face a different set of symptoms and complications during pregnancy. We Malatibai Chitnis Hospital, are known for the Best Obstetrics in Thane as we are providing excellent quality medical services to all the pregnant ladies since 1948. The number of high-risk pregnancy and miscarriage are increasing at a fast-pace, and with our expertise and knowledge in this domain, we provide the best prevention methods to all.
ROLE OF OBSTETRICS
- Monitoring the health of the baby when they are inside the mother’s uterus.
- Conducting routine ultrasound, measurement, and other tests.
- Keep a check on the woman’s health so that they and the baby don’t face any issues.
- Advise the patients regarding diet plans, exercise, medication.
- Help the women to cope up with the morning sickness and weakness, which also includes back pain, leg pain, heat burns, etc.
- Guide the females regarding different trimesters of pregnancy, labor pain, water breaking, delivery, and other related information.
We are the Best Obstetrics in Manpada, as we provide a comfy and safe atmosphere for the women, so they don’t have to worry about anything at all.
COMPLICATIONS IN PREGNANCY
- Health Problems Before Pregnancy: If a woman is suffering from any of the health ailments before pregnancy, then it is likely to affect the baby. Issues such as Asthma, Depression, Diabetes, Eating Disorders, Epilepsy, High-Blood Pressure, HIV, Migraine, Over-Weight, STI, Thyroid, and Uterine Fibroids are to be looked after before and after conceiving.
- Pregnancy-Related Issues: The Best Obstetrics in Ghodbunder Road are there to look after when the pregnancy problem arises, and conduct various tests to diagnose the core issue. Some of the issues are: Anemia, Depression, Ectopic Pregnancy, Fetal Problems, High BP, Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Miscarriage, Placenta Previa, Placental Abruption, Preeclampsia, and Preterm Labor
- Infections During Pregnancy: The Best Obstetrics in Kasarvadavali are known for protecting the females from infections that can occur during pregnancy and can be harmful to the mother as well as the child. Some Infections are as follows: Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), CMV, Group B Strep, Hepatitis B Virus, Influenza, Listeriosis, STI, UTI, Yeast Infection, etc.
With our Best Obstetrics in Waghbil, it is possible to opt for the procedure of painless childbirth as well, and we suggest the best to the patient according to their health conditions. So, if you or anyone you know needs to visit an obstetrician for a checkup, then now you can take an online appointment with us!